Monday, March 2, 2009

Yippee

Okay, I am thrilled. I received a phone call last night saying I had won a 50 inch Panasonic plasma television. (It beats the heck out of my 27 inch RCA piece of crap!) My fiance picked it up this afternoon and hooked it up for me - wow - I am now officially part of the plasma world. The Simpsons have never looked so clear! I was so excited that I explored and played with every feature it had. I even stuck a SD card in and was mesmorized as pictures of my last holiday flashed before my eyes. Unfortunately, I did hear my poor iMac in the next room crying, "Please give me some attention too - you've had me for over two years now and haven't played with any of my buttons yet!" It kinda reminded me of the gingerbread man and its gumdrop buttons (yeah, my mind wanders). Anyhow, to make a long story short, I hopped on the iMac and finally gave it some attention. It has some incredible features - and garage band is amazing! I really do need to dedicate more time to exploring and learning.

By the way, I just ran out and bought a Millionaire For Life ticket - let's hope the winning streak continues!!!

1 comment:

Alec Couros said...

When I read that first sentence, I thought it was some sort of scam. But congratulations ... very nice. I don't even have a Plasma yet. :-)