Monday, March 23, 2009

Animoto

Okay, talk about simplifying video making!!! I stumbled upon animoto and was wowwed by its capabilities. My students would love it and it is so easy to use. I am considering creating a video as part of my masters presentation - I may have to consider this tool! I threw together a quick video in less than five minutes to check out how it worked and this is how my masterpiece turned out . . . oh . . . you have to check it out by going to the widget on the page - I couldn't figure out how to embed it :-(

3 comments:

SKing said...

That's really cool Leanne. Now I have another site to visit (sob!).

Alec Couros said...

Wow, Leanne, you video-editing wizard! Yea, it's a fun tool. I may be mistaken, but I think there is an educator account that allows for longer vids. Not sure though.

Have fun with the tool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's a great tool isn't it. Like Alec said, you can get an educators or pro account which means you can do longer vids. Also you can download them and add additional bits of footage or stills if you want with something like imovie (I've only just discovered this and tried it in my last post). Good luck and keep having fun!!