Monday, April 6, 2009

Web 2.0s Top 1000 List

I didn't realize just how many applications and tools were availabe for our use . . . and most are even free!

Here is a list of the 'best of the best'. Through the past several months, I have become acquainted with a few, but I think I'll be needing a lot more time to touch upon the rest. Check it out and try something new - I'm trying to explore at least one new program every week - it doesn't sound like much - but if you knew me a year ago - it is plenty for me to handle.

I can't wait to do more exploring and sharing with my students. You should see how many are are experimenting with animoto - this has quickly become their favorite. (And surprisingly, it didn't make the top 1000 list!) Now, I'm just hoping my new wiki is a hit too - somehow, I'm doubtful, but my fingers are crossed!

No comments: